Environmental Law: Cases and Materials
Find Full Text
In this new edition of Canada's leading environmental law text, Professors Doelle and Tollefson provide a fully updated and greatly expanded treatise that will be instrumental to practitioners, students, and environmental professionals alike. It includes a comprehensive collection of cases, articles, commentary, notes and questions and covers a broad range of topics, including:
- International Environmental Law
- The Common Law
- Jurisdiction over the Environment
- Environmental Regulation
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Judicial Review of Environmental Decision-making
- Federal Environmental Assessment
- Parks and Protected Areas
- Species Protection
- Climate Change
With a primary focus on federal environmental law and practice, this third edition covers the current state of provincial, commonwealth and U.S. environmental law.
Thomson / Carswell
Meinhard Doelle & Chris Tollefson, Environmental Law: Cases and Materials, 3rd ed (Aurora: Carswell, 2019).